CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR OFFICER
- Contract administrator is the individual responsible for administering the construction standard contracts.
- The contract administrator’s role will generally include: Inviting and processing tenders. Preparing contract documents for execution.
- To create value for the company, through the attainment of contract for business execution
- Develop and foster good relationship between the company and its various external stakeholders in order to create a conducive atmosphere for company to operate.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing sales and purchase contracts
- Negotiating contract terms with internal and external partners
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and tender packages.
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met.
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Willing to travel.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Exceed the Company’s target for price reviews
- Exceed the Company’s target for sales revenues
- Comply with pre-defined mix of company sales
- Significant business relations with new and existing clients
- Hitch-free relations with all tiers of government and their agencies
- Number of sustainable development initiatives
- Positive perception of media/stakeholders
- BSc degree in Business Administration; additional qualifications in law are a plus. MBA would be an advantage.
Five (5) years minimum work experience, Five of which should be in the commercial area of an Oil and Gas, EPC or process company, with a minimum of Four (4) years in an Officer level previous work place.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Relationship Management
- Supervision and Coaching
- Relevant Regulations governing the company’s business areas
- Communication Management
- Performance Management.
- Market Place Analysis
- Customer Management
- Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Service Level Monitoring
- Marketing Communication
- Result Oriented
- Problem Solving.