DOCUMENT CONTROL OFFICER
The document control officer is responsible for assisting in managing the general operations of the company’s document control center. This shall include project activities and company internal documentation, ensuring that access to company documentation is monitored and controlled.
- Set up an electronic library system for the management of technical documentations.
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management and
Recording of QHSE documentations
- Develop electronic filing and archive system and technical library for easy to issuance, Storage, retrieval and management of documents to internal and external customers
- Custodian for QHSE documents that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal Requirements
- Maintain proper organization and storage of documents and information
- Provide full admin support to the team
- Undertake any other ad hoc projects/duties assigned
- Min GCE ‘A’ level or Diploma in Engineering or Quality related qualifications
- Min 3 – 4 years relevant experience in a similar role in Document control and record Management in an MNC environment, preferably in Offshore Marine/Construction/Oil
and Gas companies
- Possess good knowledge in document control and management processes and standards and ISO standards.
- Pleasant personality, with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Systematic and able to work under pressure
- Meticulous and able to follow through with tasks promptly
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint) is a must and knowledge in using document control software is advantageous.