SUPERVISOR – OUTSOURCING
- Ensure the co-ordination and efficient management of outsourcing and business consulting activities for the company towards the delivery of company strategic business and revenue targets
- Winning new businesses, exploring new avenues of activity and seeking opportunities that the company can exploit in its bid to develop and grow outsourcing and business consulting service offering.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective management of UTMS clients
- Work with clients as a partner, keeping clients short and long-term HR goals in mind.
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention/improve loss prevention
- Possesses a complete understanding of our clients’ financial position and objectives, business objectives, strategic objectives and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through life cycle of the client.
- Identifies new service and/or product opportunities that support our clients from the recruiting stage to the retirement stage; coordinates as necessary with Sales.
- Acts as liaison between the client and UTMS, serving as an empowered internal client advocate. Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and client retention; oversees the entire client experience.
- Oversee resolution of critical service issues and follow-up from quality survey feedback.
- Lead and manage various HR projects in line with HR objectives; e.g. Performance Management, Training and Development, Health and Safety; Designing hiring and training plans
- Forecast costs and help create budgets
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for open positions
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs
- Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Identify top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures
- Accepts responsibility
- Operates with commitment, effectiveness and determination
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability of goals/assignments- Takes prompt action-Sets high standards for self
- Works to overcome obstacles
SERVICE ORIENTATION/CLIENT FOCUS
- Seeks to understand and meet customers’ needs
- Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with customers
- Responds quickly to meet customer needs
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving customer problems
- Demonstrates commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Delivers on commitments to customers-Keeps customers’ needs at forefront of decision making and actions
- Demonstrates and fosters honesty and integrity
- Actively includes ethical considerations in daily business activities
- Investigates, documents and addresses allegedly unethical behavior
- Reinforces the role of ethics in everyday business activities
- Encourage attention to ethical issues in all business activities
- Is viewed by others as a role model for ethical business behavior and personal integrity
- A good B.Sc. degree in Economics,
- A good University degree in Industrial Relations, Social Sciences, Arts or Humanitarian Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional service,implementation, client services, sales, human resources or payroll/finance environment with a proven proficiency in managing client relationships.
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Good research abilities; Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- Self-driven with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all levels in a dynamic and complex environment, have outstanding presentation and facilitation skills, and handle high-pressure situations with composure
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, possess a high level of confidentiality related to firm administrative matters, and have the ability to multi-task, self-direct, and work independently.