- Works directly with the Finance Manager and CFO
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management
- Allocates cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepares expense and earning forecasts
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues
- Monthly cash flow statement and forecast
- Bank reconciliation Statements
- Production of Cash/Bank schedules to support month-end book closure
- Any ad-hoc Assignment t
- A good Bachelor’s Degree and a Chartered Accountant. IFRS certification is an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years in G/L in International Blue Chip Company with strong ERP environment and strong Internal Controls, Processes and procedures with IFRS Accounting Policy
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- IFRS Skills
- VAT and WHT Skills
- ERP (advantage Sage 300) Skills
- Internal Control Skills
- Processes and Procedure Skills
- Best Practices Skills
- Microsoft Professional (Excel / Word) Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Communication and Coordination Skills
Time Management Skills