- Works directly with the Finance Manager and CFO
- Record all bank transactions on daily basis based on bank statements.
- Record all outgoing (vendor/supplier/other) cheques on daily basis based on Cheque Register.
- Record all cash transactions on daily basis based on petty cash book (kept on imprest basis).
- Record all inventory transactions on daily basis based on physical movements, if not done by ERP solution.
- Record all necessary reserves, provisions, accruals at each month end and reverse those beginning of the new month each.
- Record all equity transactions based on board resolutions.
- Record all necessary month-end cut offs for balance sheet preparation.
- Permanently improve the corresponding G/L Internal Controls, Processes and Procedures according to Best Practices for Accuracy and Efficiency
- Monthly Trial Balance.
- Monthly Reconciliation of Cash in Banks/Cash on Hands to G/L accounts.
- Monthly Reconciliation of Opex
- Summary of Monthly Development of Inventories
- Summary of Monthly Development of Reserves/Provisions/Accruals.
- Summary of Monthly Rent & Lease Commitments / Contingencies
- Monthly Report of G/L Improvement in Internal Controls, Processes and Procedures; Outstanding Issues/Points in G/L
- Monthly Signed-Off Closing Checklist
- A good Bachelor’s Degree and a Chartered Accountant. IFRS certification is an advantage.
- 3 to 5 years in G/L in International Blue Chip Company with strong ERP environment and strong Internal Controls, Processes and procedures with IFRS Accounting Policy
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- IFRS Skills
- VAT and WHT Skills
- ERP (advantage Sage 300) Skills
- Internal Control Skills
- Processes and Procedure Skills
- Best Practices Skills
- Microsoft Professional (Excel / Word) Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Communication and Coordination Skills
Time Management Skills