- Works directly with the Finance Manager and CFO
- Supervises work of account staff to ensure quality and results.
- Identifies priorities and assigns projects and tasks.
- Shares context, delegates and provides feedback to set up the team for success.
- Facilitates knowledge transfer to junior account team members as needed to share relevant information about clients and deliverables.
- Draft Manages quality work product
- Assessing accuracy of accounting data,
- Account payables and receivables journal entries, log data into spreadsheets and communicate with outside financial institutions, such as banks and lenders.
- Accounting for Fixed Assets
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Presentation of Trial Balance
- Draft financial statements – Income statement / Statement of Financial position, Value added statement and Cash flow statement
- A good Bachelor’s Degree and a Chartered Accountant. IFRS certification is an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years in G/L in International Blue Chip Company with strong ERP environment and strong Internal Controls, Processes and procedures with IFRS Accounting Policy
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- IFRS Skills
- VAT and WHT Skills
- ERP (advantage Sage 300) Skills
- Internal Control Skills
- Processes and Procedure Skills
- Best Practices Skills
- Microsoft Professional (Excel / Word) Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Communication and Coordination Skills
Time Management Skills