CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER
Provide construction oversight and direct contract inspectors regarding site construction and maintenance activities in accordance with established company and industry standards, guidelines, and governmental regulatory requirements.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the construction execution, construction method and sequences for each activities, constructability, outside prefabrication and on Site installation, Construction organization chart recruitment strategy, establishing the best resources required for all construction activities
- Provide and develop construction deliverables, plans and contribute to project execution strategies, scope of work, contracts, request for quotes and contractor management activities
- Ensure safety/site orientation of inspectors and construction crews, ensuring regulatory and company requirements are sufficiently addressed with contracted personnel as well as leading job safety assessments (JSA) with crews
- Ability to demonstrate a broad knowledge of modern pipeline construction methods
- NEBOSH certification – Show a clear understanding of Health and Safety requirements specifically related to the power industry
- Proven ability to understand construction scope of work documents, read and interpret engineering construction specifications and drawings as well as knowledge of construction sequencing, critical path method and request for information (RFI) processes.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Technical Degree with required Site experience in various Position
- 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry with at least 10 Years in Construction in the Oil & Gas Industry including Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and start up