INSTRUMENTATION/ CONTROL ENGINEER
- Provide skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Perform technical tasks assigned by the Lead or Senior Engineer, related with design, verification or study activities.
- Co-ordinate technical activities performed inside or outside the Company.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs the overall design and engineering of onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities and the supporting infrastructure.
- Performs work as detailed in the work breakdown structure/activities list to complete required deliverables.
- Completion of conceptual scopes of work and preliminary designs.
- Assist Senior Engineer in the review and update of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived..
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Efficient and effective production of project deliverables.
- Adherence to company processes and procedures
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Between 4 – 6 years relevant work experience, 3 of which must be as a design engineer in Oil and Gas industry
- Must have excellent computer skills and possess extensive skills in oral and written communication
- Discipline Work design knowledge
- Knowledge of Interdisciplinary Work Processes/Interface/Deliverables
- Ability to use relevant design softwares
- Excellent CAD ability
- Thorough knowledge of oil field engineering and construction methods including its practice and procedures.
- Familiarity with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of onshore and offshore structures/production facilities
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses advanced computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems