SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Ensure the co-ordination and efficient management of marketing and business development activities (Training and Development; Outsourcing; Recruitment and Consultancy) for the company towards the delivery of company strategic business and revenue targets
- Create value for the company, through the attainment of sales targets and co-ordination of business development activities
- winning new businesses, exploring new avenues of activity and seeking opportunities that the company can exploit in its bid to develop and grow
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Possesses a complete understanding of our clients’ financial position and objectives, business objectives, strategic objectives and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through life cycle of the client.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of the UTMS Comprehensive Services product and service suite and, where applicable and relevant, effectively demonstrate the value of each to the client, using additional resources where available and appropriate.
- Assume account responsibility at time of client sale. Set and manage client expectations and be the point person for client contract questions and billing, being empowered to act or escalating them as appropriate.
- Achieves company operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Drive market sales volumes to ensure attainment of pre-defined targets
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Co-ordinate the company’s marketing and commercial efforts relating to the products and services being offered; Develop new business relationships while maintaining existing ones
- Keep abreast of issues affecting the oil and gas sector and collecting competitor intelligence.
- implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends
- Meets company financial objectives by forecasting marketing requirements
- Fluency in English with good; communication skills
- Excellent Numerical and analytical skills
- Good Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Extensive experience in the oil and gas industry including commercial management and economic evaluation techniques and systems
- Strong Commercial, Financial and Business Acumen (Business Contract Review/Reporting Sales and Marketing Performance)
- Ability to communicate in an energetic and clear strategic vision
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
Organizational and planning skills to manage your own time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Sc. in Engineering, Economics or Business Management
- A minimum of 5 years work experience, three of which should be in the commercial area of an Oil and Gas or service company