SENIOR EPC CONSTRUCTION PLANNER
To organize EPC Activities in an Oil and Gas Environment according to demand and quality standards. The staff will ensure overall EPC Oil & Gas Project are Executed in line with the Client and Company Objective. The staff was be well-versed in required resources and time to execute each overall Oil & Gas Construction activities required to complete the Project. Should be organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, and personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications on site
- Coordinate Overall Construction Activities by Specialty to optimize readiness and preparation for a smooth project execution.
- Registered with a recognized professional association body example (COREN)
- Experience are necessary mostly from EPC and Oil & Gas Companies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Leadership and Team Player
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong knowledge of Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP System.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or similar related degree) with Proven working experience of 10 – 15 years in various Oil and Gas projects either as construction Planner or as a scheduler