SHARED SERVICES COORDINATOR
- The Coordinator will demonstrate excellent customer services, provides advice and user support across the Organization on the use of corporate administrative, financial and HR systems. The Shared Services Centre consolidates administrative functions to deliver them in a cost-effective manner, promoting operational efficiencies and service improvements
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess current business practices of current and potential Shared Service Alliance members.
- Determine center practices and standardize processes to increase efficiency and
- Savings for the organization.
- Maintain data that demonstrates savings and efficiencies to funding partners
- Develops and maintains relationships with donors, customers and vendors related to the Shared Services Contract.
- Research discounted group purchasing opportunities or services§ Expand shared service alliance members and services provided
- Support the automation and connectivity that ensures effectiveness and efficiencies of Shared Service Association members.
- Streamline alliance procedures and processes to align with company’s goals and objectives§ Research and implement cost-effective solutions for center sustainability.
- Stay current on all system updates and changes and make recommendations to
- GMD, CFO and CEO
- Various other duties as assigned by reporting GMD§ Provides information as needed to assist in grant reporting or proposals§ Any other duties as delegated by the Shared Service Reporting line Manager
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Business System Availability
- An ability to work well under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships to enable fulfilment of the job role.
- Timeline for Problem Resolution (within 1 hour and 24 hours for minor and major respectively)
- Number of Projects Planned for the year versus number delivered Security of database
- A good university degree in Management or Business Studies, Finance or Economics, Law or related discipline. MBA in Management would be advantage
10 – 15 years post-graduation experience in either in public affairs firm, EPC and preferably in an oil and gas industry
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Numerate and competent user of Microsoft Office suite.
Experienced in conducting desk based research
Excellent writing skills.
The person should be able to identify key points on any issue and translate these into clear, succinct messages.
Ability to understand broader business issues
Must be able to process material of a sensitive and confidential nature
Must have the ability to meet strict deadlines
Analytical skills and eye for details